A Little Something For The Ladies
……….Fine purveyors of 1911s are already well versed in the work that Nighthawk Custom performs on the iconic pistol platform. Now women have an even better choice in their 1911 line-up with the Heinie Lady Hawk 2.0.
Berryville AR: Nighthawk Custom, makers of heirloom quality 1911’s, shotguns, and revolvers, is pleased to announce its first of several new models for 2018, by revamping the top selling Ladyhawk line. The new Ladyhawk 2.0 is the first major upgrade to this series of pistols. The slim framed commander sized gun has been a huge hit with women who desire high quality handguns designed for smaller hands.
Available in both 9mm and 45acp, as no cost options, this gun supports full powered modern ammunition in a thin framed package. What makes the Ladyhawk 2.0 different however, are it’s aesthetic elements. Shooters have been asking for more feminine colors and styes to match the unique craftsmanship provided by Nighthawk Custom. The Ladyhawk 2.0 marries modern coating options like DLC and Rose Gold TICN with Obsidian, Abalone and Zinc.
• Finish: DLC with Rose Gold TICN finish on controls and barrel
• Grips – Custom Obsidian, Abalone, and Zinc
• Forged commander size frame and 4.25″ barrel (also available with an officer size frame)
• Match grade 9mm barrel (also available in .45 ACP as a no-cost option)
• Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Tritium night sights
• Thinned front strap and mainspring housing
• Serrated slide top
• Scalloped front strap and mainspring housing
• 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
• Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
• Crowned barrel flush with bushing
• Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
• New ultra hi-cut front strap
• Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
• Heinie recoil spring plug
……….It’s a steep price tag. But you get what you pay for, and Nighthawk Custom makes some of the best 1911’s around. Besides nothing is too good for your lady. Right?
Reporting for TV-PressPass